Dr. Sandy’s The Parents, Take Charge 3-Step drug free treatment solution is to learning, behavior and mood problems is based on the three scientifically proven facts:
- The body has a naturals ability to heal itself.
Dr. Sandy releases this natural healing ability by finding and fixing the underlying root causes of the child’s learning, behavior and mood problems.
- Learning, behavior and mood problems are reversed when you treat the whole child – in the correct order.
Dr. Sandy’s approach treats the child’s spirit-body-brain as ONE functional system.
- The parent-child relationship can either heal learning, behavior and mood problems or can trigger and aggravate such problems.
Dr. Sandy teaches parenting skills (called NueroParenting) that heal the child’s spirit-body-brain challenges.
These 3 scientific principles form the basis of Dr Sandy’s drug-free approach. You can learn how to put this into practice by:
- Scheduling personal parent coaching.
- Attending a 3-Step Drug Free Workshop.
- Attending a NeuroParenting Workshop.
More about the Science
Parents, Take Charge is a comprehensive interdisciplinary approach to learning problems, ADD, ADHD social issues, autism spectrum symptoms, depression, anxiety, mood swings, behavioral and health issues. Dr Gluckman has condensed the latest research and information in the fields of functional medicine, neuropsychology, interpersonal neurobiology, neuroscience, whole brain functioning and nutritional biochemistry into a 3-step program to help parents permanently heal their children’s learning, behavior and mood symptoms without medication.
Dr. Sandy’s 3-step treatment approach will:
FIND the real causes of the child’s problems.
FIX and repair these root causes.
FIRE UP the child’s chemistry to maintain optimal health and ensure the symptoms do not return.
Included in Dr Gluckman’s teachings, parenting tools and coaching are:
- The scientific principles and practice of Functional Medicine – identifying and treating causes not suppressing symptoms.
- Whole Brain integration – promoting neural integration.
- The psycho-physio- neurology of chronic stress and the relationship of this to learning, behavior and mood symptoms: fight, – flight, flow, and freeze.
- The role of pregnancy on stress and learning, mood and behavior symptoms – wired for stress.
- Interpersonal Neurobiology as it applies to parenting and health. This refers to the way the parent-child and teacher-child relationships affect the developing brain.
- Polyvagal Theory – neurophysiological foundations of emotions, attachment, interpersonal communication
- Neuroplasticity and Neurogenesis – the way the brain grows and how this applies to parenting and education.
- Nutritional biochemistry – how nutrition functions metabolically, physiologically, and biochemically.
- The neuroscience of healthy parenting/healthcare/therapist relationships.
- The neuropsychology of:
- The bio- and neurochemistry of:
The Challenges of 21st Century Parenting
The skills required for being a great parent today have changed dramatically compared with a decade ago. Today, millions of parents are faced with having to cope with the epidemic of learning, behavior and mood problems in children. Another challenge all parents face today is how to help their kids be strong, healthy, confident, and resilient in this toxic, pressurized and stressful environment that they are growing up in.
Today’s world calls for parents to have exceptional health and wellness skills.
As a parent today, you will want to be well informed and knowledgeable about:
- What steps to take before considering medication as an option.
- The kinds of questions to ask the healthcare practitioner.
- The kinds of healthcare to choose and how to interview them.
- How the child’s body heals itself and how you can support this.
- The role stress plays in your child’s problems and how to identify what is stressing your child.
- The role of systemic inflammation in your child’s symptoms and how you can prevent and reduce this.
- How to identify and limit exposure to environmental and emotional toxins.
- How to discover and treat hidden viruses, bacteria, yeasts or parasites.
- What to feed your child’s brain, body and spirit.
- How to identify and treat food intolerances or food allergies.
- How to identify and correct nutritional imbalances or deficiencies.
- How to grow and shape your child’s brain through your interactions and the experiences you give your child.
- How to nourish and build the child’s spirit
Does this sound like you will need a degree in medicine, nutrition, neuroscience and psychology? Not so. Parents Take Charge will teach you the facts and the skills you need so that you can play an active role in resolving your child’s challenges.