Dr. Sandy, the Speaker
Dr. Sandy has spoken to thousands of parents and educators around the globe empowering them with the very latest information, tools and skills, to help them help their children overcome learning and behavior challenges. She is known for her direct and honest approach which has earned her respect and credibility as a learning and behavior specialist and keynote speaker. Dr. Sandy has a masterful way of sharing the very latest scientific facts in down to earth terms and blending this with heartwarming stories of how children and families have been transformed through her whole child approach.
Dr. Sandy inspires her audiences with the very latest facts and information that most doctors don’t tell them – and with her vision of truly amazing new possibilities for their children and their families. Audiences tell her that her talks give them hope for the future of their children. They describe her talks as ‘eye-opening,’ ‘transformational’ and ‘like a breath of fresh air.’ If you want your audience to be captivated and feel deeply inspired to explore new parenting – and teaching – options, then you need to invite Dr. Sandy to deliver a presentation.
Some Presentation Topics:
▪ The 7 keys to Transforming Your Child’s Life : How to heal the problems not manage them.
▪ How to Move From Control to Connection: Discipline tools for difficult kids
▪ Transforming Defiance into Collaboration
▪ Healing Tools for Overcoming Anxiety.
▪ Is your Child Sensitive and Easily Stressed? How to help kids build a robust, healthy spirit.
▪ Five Truths about ADHD and what to do about it.
▪ Powerful Tools for Anticipating, Preventing, and Calming Miserable Meltdowns.
▪ 3 Key Steps fir Healing Children and Teens with Learning, Behavior and Mood Challenges.
▪ The Stress Factor in Learning and Behavior Challenges: De-Stressing Moms, Dads and Kids
▪ Six Secrets about Building your Child’s Self-Esteem.
▪ You can Help Your Teenager Become a Strong, Confident Young Adult: 4 Essential Do’s and 4 Definite Don’ts
▪ Is your Teenager’s Online Behavior Normal or Excessive?
The content is customized for the following audiences:
Healthcare Institutions / Associations / Healthcare Practices
Educators: Schools / School Districts/ Colleges
Any group dealing with pre-school through to late teens