The Parents, Take Charge! Workshop
Dr Sandy Gluckman facilitates this remarkable workshop in her highly engaging and unforgettable style. In this compelling 3-hour workshop parents will learn a whole new way of understanding, and dealing with learning, behavior and mood symptoms in children.
The Parents, Take Charge! workshop is based upon Dr. Gluckman’s All-in-One Method for diagnosing and treating children who think, behave and learn differently. The 6-Step All-in-One Method is based on 3 fundamental principles
. Our body and our spirit function as one. They cannot be compartmentalized and treated separately.
.All organs and systems in our body function together as an All-in-One totality. They cannot be compartmentalized and treated separately.
.We must, therefore, treat learning, behavior and mood issues using an All-in-One Method, so that we can help children’s bodies and spirits achieve optimal health.
So many parents are giving children medication each day with a heavy heart, only because they do not yet know that there is a much better option. Sandy teaches parents a 6-Step All-in-One process to identify, treat and remove the root cause of children’s learning, behavior, mood and health problems – instead of treating the symptoms with medication. The tools and skills you will learn on this workshop will be a gift that you can give your children that will last them a lifetime! The workshop includes a comprehensive workbook that serves as a guide after the workshop.
To hear what parents are saying about this program click here.
Outline of Workshop Content
In the Parents, Take Charge! workshop you will learn a step-by-step process of how to change your own, and your child’s life, by recognizing, reducing and removing the real causes of your children’s symptoms.
Segment One – A Whole New Way
In this segment you learn about:
- What the child’s body needs to heal itself from the inside-out.
- The 6-Steps before ever considering medication as an option.
- How to treat the body, brain and spirit of the child together.
- How to identify physical issues that could be the underlying cause of learning, mood and behavior problems.
- How to strengthen the body’s ability to heal itself.
- Finding healthcare practitioners that support this healing from the inside-out approach.
Segment Two – Your New Role as a Parent.
In this segment you learn how to:
- Recognize and Take Charge! of your own stress as a parent.
- Use words and body language for healing yourself and your children.
- Behave in ways that reduce your child’s symptoms.
- Stop your ego from causing you and your children stress.
- Build a stress-free, joyful relationship with you children.
- Take the first steps to embark on this journey.
- Stay strong when the challenges seem overwhelming.
Segment Three – Your New Toolbox.
In this segment you learn, and practice tools and skills to use in your normal every day routine.
You will learn exactly:
- The tools and conversations that nourish and strengthen the real spirit of your child.
- Exercises that trigger the child’s healthy chemicals from the inside-out.
- 4-minute exercises that build focus and attention.
- The step-by-step daily plan for incorporating these easy, fun, skills and tools, as a part of your usual schedule.
- How to identify the Values you demonstrate that are causing stress in your family.
- How to live the kind of Values that reduce stress and build healing relationships.
- How to see the blessings and learn the lessons that your child is teaching you.
- The tools for being a role-model of calm-centeredness for your children.